Sunday, October 11, 2015

August/September

Baylor Football season started!  



Erin and I went to the Garth Brooks concert.  It was SO good!  We had floor seats, and he sang all of the old stuff!  Love me some 90s country!



I went home for a weekend, and I mentioned how one of our math classes was going to estimate and count how many rubber bands it takes to explode/cut a pumpkin in half.  Of course my brother-in-law and nephews wanted to try! 


 It took about 80 rubber bands!


 We also made some pumpkin crafts! 


 My precious Tyler Bear was baptized, and his daddy got to baptize him!  It was so sweet, and I am so proud of him! 

I love that this many people attended Tyler's baptism!  I love how my family is always there for each other.  We may have made quite the scene sitting in the front church pew with all of these little ones, but that's okay! :)  

We went to lunch after church.  


This little stinker is at such a fun age!  You never know what she is going to come up with!  





No comments:

Post a Comment