Sunday, October 11, 2015

Meeting Baby Kamdyn

Kristen went into labor on a Wednesday, September 30th.  I had planned to go home that weekend, but Kamdyn came a little early.  It was so hard not being there, but I got to facetime her in the hospital!

I went home that weekend, but KK and Bret were still at the hospital with Kamdyn.  Kamdyn had low blood sugar, so they had changed her formula and were monitoring it for a couple of days.  We spent some time with them in the hospital, and then they got to go home Saturday night.








I have facetimed my sweet baby niece every day since.  She loves it! ;)

This weekend I decided to go home for a night since we have Monday off.  I went home Saturday afternoon and stayed until Sunday after lunch.  I got to hold baby Kamdyn a lot!  She is so squishy and cute!  Love, love, love her!!




Seriously?!  How can you not love these rolls?!  
Kudos to my sister for taking this pic and so many other cute ones!  I can't wait to see all of them from their newborn session!





No comments:

Post a Comment